The Cobra Sebring PRO-FIT seat is a world-class professional competition seat that has evolved from the original Sebring Pro to now be one of the safest and ergonomically correct seats available in the market. Utilising Cobra's proprietary closed moulding system, the Sebring Pro-Fit is incredibly rigid but is still the lightest seat in its class.
- PRO-FIT cushion system provides more tailored fit
- Energy absorbing integral head protection for increased safety
- Breathable spacer fabric helps reduce perspiration and keep you cooler
- FIA 8855-1999 approved for use in Motorsport
- Standard or Large (GT width sizes). GT is 30mm wider
This Cobra Sebring PRO-FIT features the addition of a 60mm deep concave base which allows the seat to accommodate taller drivers, while the side head protection has been raised to better align with the drivers head. The Pro-Fit range has Cobra's unique Spacer fabric which is FIA compliant and aids driver comfort and cooling. Like all Cobra competition seats, the Sebring Pro-Fit is available in standard and large GT width (+30mm) width to suit the widest range of drivers amongst seats in the marketplace today. Designed by professional drivers for professional drivers, the Sebring Pro-Fit is now the ultimate in safety, comfort and control.